Saturday, May 5, 2012

Just For The KIDS!


Today I spent the day with some amazing kids in Maple Grove, MN at the Rev It Up Kids event.  Mary Tocco (an expert on vaccinations www.childhoodshots.com) and myself gave presentations to the adults, while the children enjoyed fun activites, crafts, and games.  I also, had the privilege of doing the children's programing for this event.  I taught the kids a lesson on their immune system and how to keep it strong and heathy with good living food!  We made an immune boosting smoothie and it was a hit.  I told the kids I would put the recipe on my blog so their parents could make the smoothie for them at home. So, here you go kids- this recipe is just for you!  Stay healthy, I had so much fun with you today!

Immune Booster Smoothie
1c Organic Apple Juice
1 Very Ripe (Frozen if possible) Banana
2 Handfuls Frozen Blueberries
1 T. Flaxseed Oil
1 Handful Organic Raspberries

Place all ingredients into the blender and puree until smooth.  Enjoy, while you feel yourself getting healthier by the moment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;