Parties are full swing for the Christmas and New Years Season! How many times do you walk into a party and find there is nothing to eat. Well, here are a few ideas of some things you can bring with you to much on that are festive, fun, and appetizing for any pallet.
Little Sausages in BBQ Sauce
1. Place a package of (grass fed all beef little sausages-Thousand Hills Cattle Co. is the brand I use) in a crock pot
2. Cover with a gluten free BBQ sauce of your choice (I use BoneLickin' Sauce)
3. Cook on low until heated through
*Serve with toothpicks!
1. Mix 1/2 c. Dairy Free Cream Cheese (Tofutti) and 1/2c. Sour Cream (Tofutti) until smooth. Smear as a bottom layer on a platter.
2. Make or purchase a GF guacamole and smear that on top of the cream mixture.
3. Dice 1/2 a medium onion and sprinkle over guacamole.
4. Dice lettuce (bite size), put on top of onions.
5. Dice Tomatoes (bite size), put on top of lettuce.
6. Serve with organic corn chips
7. Dip chips in dip and enjoy!
Smear a piece ham with Tofutti Cream Cheese. Place a pickle in the middle of the ham and roll. Slice into circles. Enjoy!
Garlic Cheese Bread
Slice a pack of GF/DF hotdog buns into circles, brush them with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic salt. Place in 350 degree oven and toast. When toasted sprinkle some Dayia DF cheese over each one. Place back in oven until melted! (These are just as good without the Dayia) You can put these out with some GF spaghetti or pizza sauce for a tasty appetizer everyone will love!
Hope this gives you a few ideas of quick, fun, and yummy appetizers to spice up your Christmas/New Years Season!